Edsel Ford Summer Program- Monday, June 27th, and running through July 28th.
Please see the important information below to help you start your summer program:
- Please check your StudentConnect or ParentConnect to find your schedule of classes. Classes should be available for you to view on Friday, June 24th.
- When you log in to Student or ParentConnect, select Extended School Year – 21/22 Extended SchoolY
- Click on the schedule found on the left-hand side of the page.
- You should see your classes, teachers, and room numbers.
- Plan on arriving on Monday, by your class start time for whatever class you have following the Summer School schedule. (Please note our full schedule runs 8-1:30 pm with lunch).
- Regular attendance is necessary to receive credit.
- If you miss more than two days, you will not receive credit.
- There is limited transportation (busing) provided by the district. Please check this schedule for that information.