Proposed Legislation Will Have Devastating Effects – Take Action Today!
Dear community member,
- 26 consecutive years of increased enrollment
- Graduation rate up 6%
- Five schools in Dearborn recognized by the state as “Beating the Odds”
- Continuous improvement on local and state tests
- A five year program allowing students to graduate with both a high school diploma and a two year college degree at no cost to parents
- Students earning millions of dollars in scholarships each year
- Districtwide Response to Bullying and Positive Behavior programs ensure a safe learning environment
- Choices for students include magnet programs, Early College program, STEM program, AP courses, and dual enrollment
Download : Support Material.pdf
Does this sound like a school district that needs to be overhauled, reformed, and taken-over by a state controlled board? I don’t think so, but obviously some legislators in Lansing do.